Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I sucked it up....

and moved on. I didn't let a few bad days set me back. Typically, I will have a bad WW day or two and I let it destroy my whole week. I have a hard time accepting bad decisions and letting the next day be a "new" day. My leaders sat with me last week and told me its something I have to work on in order to succeed. It would have been so much easier to wake up this morning and jump into junk food bliss as I normally do, but I still have til Friday to make some changes and hopefully see a loss. In order to do so, I needed to suck it up, move on, and make today a new WW day. I did just that. I'm happy I did.

2 comments:

Mandie said...

You can DO it!!! Just having a few good WW days under your belt, and the easier they come! Promise!

Hey, thanks for the post on my blog the other day! SWEET!!! I am also curious for the chili and cornbread recipe! Could you share it with me???

Sarah said...

Absolutely I will give you the recipe. Let me as the boy where he put it and I'll post it for you.