Friday, November 20, 2009

Do you believe in coincidence?

Holy hell. Things just suddenly got better in my life. I don't know what happened and I'm sure it may all be coincidence but I suddenly have all this positive in my life right when I needed it most. I have people supporting me at work. I'll get a compliment just when I'm feeling like I screwed everything up. I found a whole bunch of new blog support friends (yeah!!). Brian and I are working like a team and not like enemies. I feel so on track and good about the way things are going its almost a little scary to be truthful. I talked to my mom about it this afternoon and I told her I guess I just didn't allow myself to see all this positive before or its a big coincidence....she told me she doesn't believe in coincidence. She says its here now because I need it. Maybe she's right.

1 comment:

jo said...

I believe everything happens for a reason. I'm really happy that you have lots of positive surrounding you. You deserve it. =)