Friday, April 4, 2008

Yet again....

the basement is painted. I repainted the basement. The color Laura & I picked out just wasn't working down here, so I found a half gallon of paint leftover from another room and decided to "test" it on a wall. Well, I guess I must have liked it because that ended up painting half the room. Yesterday we got another gallon and between last night and today the whole basement is painted. It looks great. I'm very happy with it. Its so cozy. No pictures yet, because everything is still a mess down here, but I'll post some eventually. As for now, I'm off to do some laundry and grocery shopping. WW: still not counting points. I really should start! I got caught up in so much other stuff I didn't make it to a meeting the other day. I should probably try to go to the 7am or 830am meeting tomorrow. That way I can be mildly productive in the AM and still get a nap in before work tomorrow afternoon. Yep, sounds like a plan. Now, to see if I follow through w/ that plan......

No comments: