Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The library in our house.

Sometimes I wish I could be as creative as a kid. I mentioned the other day that it was make believe day and I had to go to the "library." When I got in the girls room, this is what I found. Books all along the walls, categorized into adult and children, fiction and non-fiction. Brandon sat on the top bunk and took your book request and searched for it in the "computer", while Taylor sent us to the "section" where we could find our book. Bella sat in the chair with the register and checked us out. When I walked in, they said, "Oh, Sarah, we have the perfect book just for you," and handed me a WW Dining Out guide. Ha.
Since I haven't' really posted great pictures of the kids rooms yet, here's a sneak peak at the girls room. I'm working on getting all my pictures in order, so hopefully today I'll get before/after pics up of those projects.




No comments: