Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Weigh-In

The outcome was like I thought it would be. Up 2.6 lbs. No biggee. I just gotta work harder. I stayed for the meeting which I'm glad I did. Then I went to Giant, bought a bunch of fruit and veggies and some stuff for lunch and dinner at work tomorrow. I feel good overall. Glad I read that girls blog and glad it got me off my butt and to my meeting. The leader gave a good advice. Actually she didn't because she didn't feel good, but I somehow had to incorporate the word "leader" into the post for Brian's sake. :)

I cooked supper tonight, which I haven't done in about 2 weeks. Huh, amazing when I stop cooking, the scale reads higher. I have no self-control when I eat out. I love junk!! Anywho, on tonight's menu is Slow Cooker Lasagna. I read some good reviews on it, so I'm hopeful it will be yummy!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Haha you said "Leader"