Friday, December 14, 2007

She's not lost anymore!!!

Yea!! My poor green trash can has been located. I found her sitting on the corner of Farmside and Open Gate Ct. Poor girl had to do something to make a living after getting whipped up in the windstorm last week and ripped from the only home she ever had. Its unfortunate, she lost her lid, but I think she'll do fine without it. She's just so happy to be back living in the backyard next to Mr. Browncan. I'm sure he'll snuggle up and keep her warm with this weekends upcoming storm.

Ughh! I'm so not looking forward to that. I have to work at 3pm on Saturday thru Sunday at 7am. Prime storm hours. I'm glad I have the 4x4 truck now, not that it will do me much good on ice. I don't like cold and I don't like wet and I really don't like either when I'm at work. There's nothing worse than having cold wet feet. Plus, I have a real cold now and I don't see myself being overly pleasant out in that mess with a runny nose. I hope the cold either miraculously goes away, or I get sick enough where I don't feel bad about calling out.

Brian and I bought our Xmas tree today. Kinda short and stumpy, but he'll work. I'm sure Bastard cat will find a nice nesting spot inside. Why a nice fuzzy cat would think laying on sappy pine needles is comfy, I'll never know. We went shopping today for the rest of the kids stuff. We were 85% successful. Just one more thing each for Bella and Taylor and I think we're done.

Brian's outside decorating (call him Brian Griswald) so I guess I better get upstairs and start decorating the inside a bit. Maybe I'll put pictures on if we ever get done. I don't see that happening tonight, but you never know.

No comments: