Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'm giving in....

So, it looks like I'm officially on the blogger bandwagon. I like being nosy looking into everyone else's lives (well, those that obviously want me to be nosy) so I figure I'll put some of my business out there for others to snoop around. I keep thinking I don't have an interesting enough life to do this blog thing and I don't even know how people find blogs but hell, its something new to try. Maybe I'll be the only one to read it. :)

What to write....

About me, I guess. 27 female, living in Baltimore. I'm divorced and now dating a guy who honestly makes my life nothing less than stressful, but for some reason it really works....and the even stranger thing is that I really want it to work. He has three great kids, 2 girls and a boy who are obviously now a big part of my life. Its amazing how much a year can change your life. Just over a year ago I was happy being me. Now my thoughts are more about a family. I can honestly say I'm very happy---theres been a lot of struggles along the way, but I regret nothing and hope it only gets better from here.

I don't think I lead a very interesting life. I feel like I have no hobbies---I say I like to do a lot but it only lasts a week or so. Like, working out, or painting my house or whatever. My newest kick is to get back on the WeightWatchers regimine. It worked wonders for me years ago---after a bad accident I ballooned---I went from a nice athletic body to 240 lbs. I lost about 70+ pounds doing WW and I've kept it off. It just seemed so much easier then. Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE to eat. And it usually tends to be junk....not all junk, but lets just say I don't usually indulge in a bowlful of veggies when I can be eating some yummy appetizers or pizza. Last week I gave in (again) and went to a WW meeting (again). I swear this time I'm going to do it (again). Noticing a theme? I start and stop once every 3 weeks I think. But, I feel I have a little more motivation. I saw a picture of my backside from this weekend....now its not hideous by any means....but its NOT what I want. I know I should be a bit lighter and fitter--I have a physical job and need to make it for the next 17 years. I'm hoping this picture is more of a motivation for me. I really just wish I could get back on program like I was years ago. I wish I could remember what made it so easy then....I know I need to get to the gym. Which leads me to my next topic....

Who the hell decided it could get this cold and windy out without asking my permission first? This is absolute ridiculousness. My poor green garbage can is lost in no mans land now.....the wreath on my door found a new house to live at and worse than that, I end up with some serious sticky-uppy hair once I make it inside....

Thats all for now. My official first post is complete. Hopefully this will turn into more than just one of my kicks----ha, it will probably be the new excuse why I can't go to the gym to workout.

2 comments:

Brian said...

I Love you.

Amy Anderson said...

Okay, first of all, that's a really sweet comment from Brian.

Second, I think you have a great ass. I'm jealous of it.

That's all.