Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I was half good today.

The lasagna was okay. Nothing I'd write home about...it was a little spicier than I really care for. I packed myself a wonderfully nutritious cooler for the day. And the day started off great. Ended just okay. See, my Capt at work bought us Ledo's pizza as an Xmas gift for supper. It was good. And although I'm sure I ate more than I should have, it was less than normal. So I feel okay with that. I'm not over stuffed...plus I blotted off as much grease as I could. That made me feel better although I'm sure its still saturated with artery clogging fat. Our ice machine at work is broke so I'm having a problem getting the water in. We just went to CVS and I bought some fancy water. Ugh! Its gross. Its like its too soft or something. I don't know how to describe it. Its not like real water or something. I thought I was just being dumb, but my partner agreed. I'm trying to force it.

I'm at work. I think I said that already. But I have no real good stories to write about. Been a fairly easy day, plus I get to work with my old partner Mike who I really miss. But all that means is we'll probably get our behinds kicked tonight. And I have to go to the gynecologist tomorrow AM (sorry for any boy readers that are icked out by that) and I'm not looking forward to that, especially right after coming home from work. I don't know really who does, though. I am looking forward to getting my female issues finally straight. Stupid ovaries. Either it gets fixed or I'm buying stock in tampons. TMI, I know. Sorry! Night night!!

No comments: