Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Its snowing.

Just a warning, I'm probably going end up on a little rant on this one....

I woke up to snow this morning. It was beautiful. There was a little bit of sunlight and these beautiful fluffy snowflakes just floating down. Gorgeous, I tell you. It was sticking to the grass but no place else. (Enter rant now) So tell me, why in the hell it turns disasterous outside? The roads are wet. Theres nothing to shovel, but you'd swear driving around theres at least a foot of snow. Now, I know I'm a little bias. Growing up in the sticks of PA we got our share of snow. It was nothing to get an unpredicted 6" of snow overnight and still have a full day of school. And if you're reading this from Colorado or Alaska or somewhere that has snow all the time I'm sure you'd be making fun of me for how us Pennsylvanians (or former Pennsylvanians) handle the snow, but really, a full fledged freak out over a dusting? Come on. I love alot of things about MD, but the way the world stops over a dusting of snow is ridiculous. OK, rant over. Back to enjoying the beautiful fluffy white flakes floating down....

No comments: