Thursday, July 9, 2009

One wk down, many more to go.

Down 1.2 lb!! I can't complain about that. I feel good about it. Little achievements like that snap me back to reality reminding me if I try, the loss will come. The scale says I only lost 1.2, but I "feel" differently. I gotta say, with the move and all, my APs have increased 100%. I wasn't charting them, but I know I was earning them with all the up and down the stairs, box carries, and furniture moves. I feel more toned and less flabby. And the boobs....yeah they're staying in the bra like they're supposed to, not overflowing.

This week I'm going to try to cut back even more, if I can. Like today, Brian and I had steak & cheese subs. Instead of eating 12" of roll, I consolidated and put all the meat on a 6" roll. The sub was definitely more enjoyable since it felt overstuffed. I've been leaving fries behind left and right. I have more doggy bags in my fridge than ever before in my life.

So, to end, I'm not going to say I hope it continues. I'm going to finish with its going to continue and I'll let you know next Wednesday what my loss is for the week.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Great positive attitude.