Thursday, July 30, 2009

For the first time.....

I did NOT go over my points today. It was definitely not easy, but I did it, and now I feel pretty good that I accomplished something. Who knew I could be completely satisfied tonight with a head of butter lettuce, some light thousand island dressing and a lean cuisine pizza. It was wonderful.

I better have a few more days like that. Today I ran a car accident where I had to get in the vehicle while they were still cutting the guy out. Yeah, well, I couldn't get my firegirl costume to fully close. And I pray no one was videotaping the wiggling I had to do to get the pants up over my behind. Ugh.

Needless to say, I'm joining the gym tomorrow. The girl I worked with today (and will on Monday) made a deal with me. If we both go to the gym at least 2 times over the weekend we can share either the warm toffee cake or the ice cream bowl made of chocolate chip cookies (yes, I did say a chocolate chip cookie BOWL)the local restaurant offers down the street. Oh, and she wants to do PT too. I thought she would be a bad influence on me. Ok, maybe the chocolate chip bowl isn't the best of motivators, but it just might work!!

2 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

That chocolate chip cookie bowl is a motivator for me to make the trip up there again SOON.

Sarah said...

The place is in Upper Marlboro by the Courthouse. Its probably not a horrible ride for you and its not ghetto. I'll try it out for you first so you don't make any wasted trips.