Thursday, July 2, 2009

Not fun anymore?

Why does it feel like blogging isn't fun anymore? I used to hop on the computer in a hurry to check out my reader but now....well, no one blogs anymore. Which makes me feel like no one reads anymore and I don't feel like typing. I never realized how much support I had from these blogs and some, now, haven't been updated in months. I know I should just look for others to read, but its hard to find the really entertaining ones like I used to read. So, either I gotta get searching or everyone needs to get typing!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Although my blog has never been one of the entertaining blogs that you're talking about, I haven't been so good about posting updates to my blogs in a while now. Just seems like everything is so busy lately that I barely have time to read, much less post something.

I can't remember the last time I've commented, either. Until now!

Whew.