Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm trying....

Really I am. This is hard. And it sucks. Ok, so I'm not going to lie and say I've jumped back into WW with two feet. I think just the toes on my right foot have made it in so far. I'm not complaining though. I knew this wasn't going to be easy. I'm making progress or maybe better decisions. Today I had my new favorite frozen breakfast---Jimmy Dean's D-light breakfast bowl with turkey sausage. Its a good portion, tastes good, and is 5 points. My partner and I never made it back to the firehouse so I could eat the lunch I brought so we ended up at Panera. I didn't make the best choice in sandwiches, but the one I chose I only ate 3/4 of it instead of all of it plus dessert. Speaking of desert, no dessert was had. I walked outta there with just my glass of tea.

I eat when I'm tired. I'm tired. I was tired when I was driving home from work. Before I made the drive north, I visited Brian who told me to eat at home, not out. Rarely do I listen to him, but I did. The cats and I had our own little 4th of July cookout. I splurged and had 2 hotdogs--probably should have skipped at least one roll--and chips. Since its a pretty big holiday I had a 1/2 c of chocolate moose tracks ice cream. (Like how I justified it with being the holiday??) I'm plenty of points overboard, but its MUCH better than it could have, or usually is. Tomorrow's another day and I'm going to try to do one more "better decision" than I did today.

Until then, no fireworks for me. I'm a sleepy girl and its going to be an early night. Happy 4th to all! Be safe.

No comments: