Monday, July 27, 2009

Gym

Brian joined a gym today. He wants me to go with him at 5:30p, but I'm not ready. Not like I don't want to go eventually, but I'm not ready to just jump on it this second. I still need to visit the place myself on my own terms. I have to really think about the benefits to the gym. I know the exercise benefits, but will I go if the ride is 20 minutes away? Will I be wasting my money? I'm so out of shape right now, I'm going to start with some walking DVD's at home (if I can find them). I am looking forward to working out with some weights, but I just have to find the best place for me. It just might not be the same place as Brian. I have a day to myself tomorrow. I think that will be my perusing day. Today I'm trying to organize this place. There's piles of mail everywhere and I'm finding all kinds of bills that need paid. So, as I watch my bank accounts dwindle away, I'm also cleaning up. At least I'm making some progress.

After a week of bad WW journaling (ok, no journaling) I'm back on track. I'm having a hard time with the early AM eating and the night time eating. I have too much in the morning and I end up with no points left at the end of the day. Today I think I spread it out pretty well. I don't want to go to my meeting tonight because I know I gained since my first weigh in, but I probably could use it.

No comments: