Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I know its kinda like cheating...

but I'm not weighing in tonight. I know I gained because I wasn't following the plan and I didn't exercise with the exception of dodgeball and the work I've been doing around the house. I'm in a good mood. I don't want to ruin it. Next week, I'll be ready to go.

I got an email from my sister that she is having the EXACT same problem as I am. She gained about 15-20 pounds and she can't lose it. She's going to classes at the gym, watches what she eats and she said she'll lose just a little but then she's right back where she was. Her doctor thinks its a side effect of the medicine she's on. She thinks that might be my case too.

My question is, is it possible to lose weight if medicine causes you to gain? Or if you lose a little, will you be able to keep it off? Hell, I'll take sanity anyday over a size 10 pair of pants. So if the actually pounds want to stay they can. I'll just need to work on toning them up.

No comments: