Friday, March 20, 2009

Come out where ever you are

A while back I added FEEDJIT to my blog just to be nosy and see what areas of the county read my blog. At the time I'd been blogging for quite some time and was convinced it was just my friends and family checking it out. It was awesome to see that people from all over the country were reading and it seems like I have some regulars stopping by. Apparently I've gone international. I even found I have readers from places like Canada, Norway, Britain, and Pakistan. Anyone interested in introducing yourself or at least letting me know where you are from?? Feel free to leave a comment.

3 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

Hi. I'm Amy. I'm kinda your sister-in-law.

Sam said...

Hey there, Samantha from Mountlake Terrace Washington. I just recently started reading your blog.:)

Paul said...

I still come around from time to time.