Monday, March 23, 2009

It was a bad, bad week.

And I have no one to blame but myself. Trust me, I tried to blame it on someone or something else. I dont know how much I've gained because the scale and I aren't on talking terms right now. But that is okay. Today started a new week and I'm doing super good. I have more fruit packed with me today than a grocery store. I missed breakfast.....and lunch wasn't til 4pm. I splurged and had a Subway tuna sub. I just had a big ol' salad so I think that covers me in the veggie/fruit dept. I'm also nibbling on a Safeway brand frozen dinner, trying to decide if I like it. It smells good, but I don't think it tastes that good. Lean Cuisine is much better, in my opinion.

Anyway, it will be a good week. Plus, we're going to look at houses on Thursday!! Yeah!!

No comments: