Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oy. Good thing tomorrow is my weigh in. Not because I'm looking forward to the scale, but because it will mean last week is over. I have such a hard time starting over the day after I totally lose control of my points. Its like the memory of that sticks with me for the remainder of the week. And God bless me if I figure out exactly what the points would have been. Like today....after a nice homecooked breakfast (home fries, blueberry pancakes, biscuits with sausage gravy, and 2 glasses too many of OJ) and supper (BBQ country ribs in the crockpot, applesauce, green beans and tortellini with butter and onions) I think I'm somewhere around 60 points. Oh, and thats not counting the Trader Joes apple struedel Brian's baking us.

I'm ready for tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to it along with this week. Breakfast is going to be blueberry pancakes (4 for 4.5 points), a Lean Cuisine pizza for lunch, and I''m still working on supper. It may be BBQ turkey meatballs. I had tons of extra BBQ sauce so I put leftover turkey balls in there. 4 balls (good sized) were only a few points. I'm working extra on Tuesday for a friend so I have to plan yet another breakfast and lunch. I will be working with my old partner, Mike, and we didn't always eat so well together. Actually it was great, just not all that healthy.

The other thing I'm looking forward to is going to Curves. I joined again and my first workout/measurement is Wednesday. I'm going to see if I can sneak in a workout on Tuesday after work. I was a member of Curves years ago and had great luck with it. I had to quit when I moved to PA because there were none near the area we were moving. But, now, I found one within walking distance from the house. I won't be walking there in this cold yuck, but I think it can happen when it gets warmer. I think it will be just the thing I need to get back into exercise. And to get out of this slump. :)

No comments: