Sunday, January 25, 2009

Did I mention...

..we're moving? Not sure where and not sure when, but the process is definitely in motion. We've even have a realtor. We'll be moving closer to Bella and Brandon's house. They are always asking us to do stuff with them or meet them somewhere, but often times we can't because of the traffic/commute. Plus, if we live close to their school, we may be able to change custody to 50/50 down the road. So far we like Mt. Airy and New Market. We still have a few places to search. Our current house will have to go on the market first, which scares me a little bit. It's just something I didn't think I'd be doing after being in this house for 2-3 years. Then again, when I bought the house I didn't know kids would be living in it either. I may not get as much as I hoped for this house but if we can sell this place, finding a new house for cheap can definitely happen. Plus, interest rates are super low (at least compared to when I bought) so thats a plus as well. We're not rushing into it. Its not like we are getting a house next month or anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats exciting for you both... congrads.