Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weigh in #2.....

was a success. Even with eating 36 extra points this week and no activity really to speak of. I'm down 1.4 lbs which puts me at 4.2 total. Its amazing how losing only 4 pounds can make you feel so much better. Mentally its a great mini achievement but when it comes to my big girl uniform pants, thats a whole other story. They're loose. Not fall off loose, but they aren't quite the sausage casings they were last week. And in bigger news, I was able to go back to tighten my belt back up to the old hole. (Is that what its called anyway? I'm having a brain fart.) Whatever its called, I'm happy I'm back to the old one. I was even able to roll over in bed and not have my pants get stuck halfway up my butt. (I'm telling you those polyester pants are evil, especially when you add in the friction of the inside of a flannel sleeping bag.)

I'm debating how often I should do my weight loss pictures. Every week? Every month? What's normal?

1 comment:

Amy Anderson said...

Woot!!

I would do pics every month so you don't get discouraged not seeing much progress week to week. You know?