Sunday, August 10, 2008

Still OP

I'm still on plan. Ok, so all of my 35 extra points have been used up for the week, but I'm still on plan. I have 6 points left for today, so hopefully I can make that work. Luckily I'll be at work tomorrow so I will only eat what I bring. Next week, I have to start to work out. This week has been a little crazy and I didn't get up there. Yesterday Brian and I spent ALL day cleaning the house. That had to count towards a few activity points, but I didn't count them since I'm not really sure how many I earned. But, I'm quite certain I ate them all up last night. We met Laura and Blaze at Amicci's in Little Italy last night. It was very good and nice to go out with another couple. Friday, Brian and I went to a Cajun restaurant Friday and then sat out at a free outdoor concert. It was very nice, as well. So, with those two nights out, I kind of indulged a little more than if we ate at home. Luckily, we're on a budget now, so there's definitely a lot more cooking going on at our house which leads to less temptation to eat bad. My weigh in day is supposed to be tomorrow but like I said, we're working, so I guess I'll try to make it (on time) to the meeting on Tuesday and see if any progress has been made. Like I said, this week will bring the gym. Hopefully with two good OP weeks, I'll be pretty motivated to earn some activity points.

I mentioned we cleaned. Holy hell, did we. Its amazing how much dirt your house can hide. And its amazing how much better your place can look when its all cleaned up. We cleaned everything. Baseboards, under the bed, behind the furniture, windows...it was wonderful. (I like to clean when you see progress as you go.) I even organized the closets, linens, laundry, the basement, laundry room. We still have a little more stuff to finish. Right not Brian's outside painting the patio furniture we've decided to recycle instead of buy new. Its really turning out great and saved us a lot of money. I'm still having a hard time finding cushions for the outdoor loveseat. No one seems to have them---only chaise lounge cushions and chair cushions that are too small. So, we'll see how that works out in the upcoming weeks. The patio project is STILL ongoing. I'm not even going to get myself started on that. We're fighting with the patio people. I pray its over soon.

No comments: