Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back on plan

Now that we're back home, I'm back on plan. I'm not real happy about it---I liked eating all my favorite stuff, but it needs to be done. Before this morning, I haven't visited weightwatchers.com in a while, but I was happy to see its been updated a little since last time. It seems to be a little easier to use now. Maybe it is just me.

Brian got me a new snack today: Newtons Fruit Crisps. Check them out on Hungry Girl's page. I tried apple cinnamon and it was delicious. Its 2 points for 2 bars. I put it in the microwave for 5 seconds and it reminded me of a very skinny apple pie from Burger King or somewhere. Its yummy---you should try it.

Today I'm going to try to do some cooking. If I try anything new that is good, I'll be sure to post it. If you've got any new WW friendly recipes, pass them along.

No comments: