Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm a little bit of an idiot.

I was determined to get to my weigh-in this AM. I told Brian I wasn't getting out of bed, but I finally did after a little encouragement. I got ready and drove 20 minutes to my meeting. I got maybe 3 minutes away and realized my meetings are on Monday's. Today is Tuesday. Ugh. Luckily this place is a WW Center, so they had a meeting at 11:30. They let me in and weighed me but I missed the meeting. Oh, well. At least I weighed in and I was down 2.8 lbs. I was very okay with that. I'm taking this very seriously. I went to Wal-Mart afterwards and stocked up on food for the next week or two or hopefully three for all the money I spent.

I told Brian I'd like him to take weekly pictures of me. I'm kind of embarrassed to do that, but I think if I can see my progress, little by little, that will help keep me on track.

Now I've got all this food and have no idea what to make for supper. Ugh.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

We all mess up dates. Good for you with a weight loss of almost 3 pounds and a weekend away.

Anonymous said...

I'm a lurker but wanted to tell you I am posting weekly pics on my blog and not looking forward to it but at least we'll have something good (or completely embarrassing) to look back on.

WTG on the loss!

Caroline said...

I think the weekly photos are a great idea. They can be really hard to have taken, but it is encouraging to hear people talk about how much better you look, especially when you can't see it yourself.