Saturday, February 2, 2008

WW update.

Bad. No weigh in because of work. I was doing well yesterday, OP and everything. Then on the ride home at midnite from work I was so tired I pulled over at McDonalds for a diet coke only. But the nice lady handed me a bag with chicken fingers and fries. I don't know what happened. Maybe I fell dosed off and talked in my sleep to the drive thru lady or something to get all that extra stuff. I couldn't let it go to waste, because lets face it, there are starving kids in Ethopia. Today I missed breakfast, had tuna, fries AND chips at lunch---oh and French Onion soup which was delish but I'm feeling a bit "full" I think from all the sodium. I don't normally have that problem, but from reading about others and sodium intake effects I'm thinking I may have overdid it a bit. Supper wasn't bad. Oh, except for the Texas Toast garlic bread and then the brownie. Yeah, so bad. Tomorrow's a new day, though. And conveniently, the Super Bowl (or the NFL as Taylor calls it). We actually found friends that invited us to a party so we're going. I already know there will be ribs, shrimp, etc. I'm in charge of bringing a dessert. Unfortunately, I could do without dessert so I probably won't even eat what I bring. I'm thinking about making fruit salsa w/ cinnamon-sugar tortilla chips and banana-chocolate chip bread. I'm eating light early so I can mildly indulge at the party---pray I keep my will power up. I need to find the water and lemon early on in the night.

No comments: