Saturday, February 2, 2008

How excited am I?

Pretty damn excited. I just finished sewing a duvet cover for Taylors bed. I know, I know, its not a prom dress or anything. I just had to sew 3 1/2 sides together to make a glorified pillow case, but still.... I stress myself out over stupid details, and now that this cover is completed I feel much better. Plus its super cute. No pictures yet, but hopefully soon. I still have another to make for Bella, but I need to get another flat sheet first. Taylor picked out what material she wanted it made with today and was pretty excited about it so that made me feel better. I was a little worried how their room was going to work out. I think I was trying too hard to make a theme for it. The theme is just "girl." Walls will be pink w/ white bead board. The comforters are reversible, either pink or primarily pink stripes. By their bunks they'll have their "personal" areas and the rest of the room, we'll work out once we get to that point.

Tomorrow Bri and Brandon are finishing the painting in Brandon's room and pulling out the carpet. The laminate may get started tomorrow or sometime this week. Then we move onto the girls room. The basement still looks like a "volcano" per Taylor. Interesting, I thought it was looking better.

No comments: