Thursday, December 31, 2009

Stepping along in new ways

In an effort to, well to successfully lose this year, I'm trying new things. Tonight: McDonald's grilled classic sandwich, no mayo. Quite delish if I must say so! Kinda makes me wonder why the hell I've been eating breaded chicken strips there all this time. And, its a great option when I'm at work and in a rush.

I wore my pedometer today. I took 8127 steps. I don't feel like I took that many steps. I don't know if thats a lot or not, to be honest. Well, I actually took more steps than that---I didn't put it on until 7pm when I went shopping. There's no way I took 8127 steps, right?

Weigh in today. I'm a little nervous. Not sure what to expect...a loss would be such a great confidence booster right now....

1 comment:

Shelley said...

The thing about shopping is that you don't realize how many steps you take. It is the same thing with cleaning, going up and down the steps, taking the dog for a walk, etc. These are steps you just take automatically, but they count. Good luck on your weight loss. Look forward to a wonderful 2010 and a thinner you. I know you can be successful at anything you want to do. You are strong...declare war on fat cells. You are not alone, that is for sure. Lots of people are cheering you on. I am going to be fighting those fat cells tomorrow. I don't want to lose any years of my life because of fat. I've watched Dr. Oz and he sure opened my eyes.