Thursday, December 31, 2009

Starting with a clean slate

I weighed in today...problem was I lost my weight tracker book. I had my monthly pass, so the lady had my info. She said I gained a pound, which I'm okay with considering I haven't weighed in in a few weeks and had Hanukkah and 3 Christmas' within that time. So, she suggested we start new. I'm good with that. So, I'm starting out the year with a clean slate. No ups or downs or bad weeks. Today is the official first night for me.

Tonight we're having a few people over for New Years and are attempting to have it as healthy but tasty as possible. (Not counting alcohol.....) I'm off to find some appetizer recipes.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I am so glad you lost your weight tracker book. The best thing is probably that you don't have it and start fresh. A 1 pound gain is a winner with all that you have been tempted with during the holidays. I think your outlook is positive and that is a lot of the battle.