Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Restart

I feel more on track today. I got encouraging words from a few people yesterday which may have been just what I needed.

I'm back to journaling. I had myself a super delicious breakfast--although high in points (10)--it had fiber, protein, and sweetness. Everything I need to keep me from snacking or searching to fill that sweet tooth. I can see myself having a late lunch/early supper. Good thing about being a fatty is you get extra points, so I still have 18 to play with for the rest of the day.

For now, I'm off to have a much needed day by myself with Brian. :0)

2 comments:

Mandie said...

Glad you are back on track today and feeling better! I REALLY need to join you...

Sarah said...

A little worried. Brian and I are making cookies later as gifts. I have to be sure not to "test" too many!!