Monday, December 14, 2009

Retin-A

Anyone use this before? Holy hell, yesterday and this morning I looked like a snake moving out of his skin. I don't do skin---dry, peely skin, bubbly skin, any kind of non-normal skin. Wanna gross me out? Start peeling your sunburn in front of me and I'll probably start gagging. But what do you do when its your own face falling off? I gagged a little. Mainly when I put lotion on and I could feel all the peely stuff start to roll up. Ew. Grosses me out thinking about it.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I had two friends (silbings & brother/sister)use it in HS.... horribly painful. Aside from the scaling of your face, they said it used to feel like their face was always on fire. I think you have to use a special kind of moisturizer, but I could be wrong. Might want to follow up with the MD. Your face will go through a phase where it's red all the time too - at least theirs did. The girl used to have to go get blood work on a regular basis to make sure it wasn't messing up her hormones. Dunno... sorry!

Sarah said...

The peeling has FINALLY stopped, but your right about the burning. That's easing up a bit, but being out in the cold last night did not feel good. I'm in the "breakout" phase which is supposedly normal and after this things are supposed to level out a bit. We'll see. I'm nice a red now. I can't even think about putting make up on.