Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yippppeeee!!

Brian called a little bit ago......our Realtor emailed him saying we'll have a contract on our house either tonight or tomorrow. I'm so excited!! Now we can put the offer in on the house we want!!

Not bad for a listing of 4 days. Brian thinks its directly related to the amount of HGTV he watches -- all the Househunters and Sell This House or whatever they're called. I think I'm supposed to be grateful we upgraded to Verizon FIOS. I think its just a way he's trying to justify watching too much TV.

3 comments:

Holly said...

He very well could be right on that, but we'll never tell him. Congrats on the offer. Hope everything works out for you guys. What house are you putting the offer on?

Amy Anderson said...

Holy shit that was fast!

Shelley said...

I am so excited for the both of you. Yep, Brian sure does love that HGTV and understands just what it takes to get a house ready to sell (or to live in for that matter). Between the two of you I don't think there isn't anything you guys can't do/fix. I hope the contract offer is what you want. Hope to see an IT'S SOLD on your blog (of course I would hope for a phone call before reading it). Good luck!