Saturday, April 4, 2009

doing better.

I still haven't read Sugar Busters!, but I really have been trying to eat better. OK, so that does include white flour products and some sugary stuff, but I'm not eating in it in excess. Believe it or not, I have been exercising. I found one 45 min DVD I enjoy doing and I'm going to do it til I hate it. Another advantage is the station I've been transferred to has a gym, so I can at least do some weights or walk on the treadmill. After completing only a few workouts I feel 10 times better. Makes me wonder why I put so much effort forth procrastinating....

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I have found that when I walk every day I don't like to miss a day and I feel so much better. When I don't walk for a few days, I don't get back to that routine for months. It is just as easy to exercise and get used to it as it is to not exercise and be used to it.