Monday, April 13, 2009

Now, I really want a gay friend.

I've always wanted a gay friend. You know, the flambouant guy that will take me shopping and pick out my clothes and teach me things like Jimmy Choo is not the name of a Chinese restaurant. What more would I want? A gay exercise buddy. I've been very good about exercising this week (all but 1 day). At the library, I found a whole bunch of workout DVDs. I figured instead of buying and hating them, I'd just borrow them and decide if they're worth the purchase. On a whim, I picked up Party with Richard or something. Yep....Richard Simmons. I swear to you, I have not had so much fun in my life as I did during that workout. I laughed because he's dressed up in spandex and glitter, we added "spirit fingers" and "rainbows" to lots of workouts. The music was totally 80's so I made an ass out of myself for 50 minutes to Like a Virgin and Hit Me With Your Best Shot. I would never do it in public though. Even the kids weren't allowed to watch. It definitely was a workout....my entire body hurt like hell the next day.

No comments: