Thursday, April 23, 2009

So sad....

the cruise is over. Tomorrow AM, its back to reality. And Weightwatchers begins again. The food on the cruise was sooooo good and flavorful. I really was surprised. Anyway, all of that is over and tomorrow life is back to normal. That means my butt is headed to WW and the gym. We are going on another cruise in January with friends of ours and I'm not going to be embarrassed to wear shorts or a bathing suit in front of them. Means I gotta step it up a little bit. Its okay; I can do it. Brian's been doing so well at exercising faithfully. He's thinking about running a 5K which I think is awesome. I guess since he's headed in the right direction, I don't want to be left behind. Actually, I want to be his equal (less hairy though). Its gonna suck getting there though.

1 comment:

Dolly said...

I found your blog only a few days ago and I TOTALLY identify with each one. Your writing is clever and witty. I am going to bookmark your blog and read as often as I can. Keep it up!
I started my own blog in march and I thoroughly enjoy letting my creative juices flow (or so I lead myself to believe, LOL).
www.thesignsofmylife.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Dolly Northcutt
McCalla, Alabama