Thursday, October 2, 2008

Two months or less

I am maybe 75-80% back to normal. Normal enough that I'm hungry and now that I can taste again I can't overdo it. Remember (I'm talking to myself here) you're work physical is in November or December and your evaluation is in December. Gotta get to at least 166. Yeah, so I think I was 177 last I checked. I don't have any idea where that number came from. Pizza, cookies, chicken fingers would not turn their back on me and slab themselves on my ass and hips. I love them so much. They have to love me just the same.

Now that I can eat and taste, I am back to counting points. I'm doing it differently, again. I really abuse the 35 extras each week and when I really need them I don't have any. So, I'm going back to the way I used to do it years ago---when we had a range. I'm doing 23-28 points a day. If I use them all, okay. If I don't, yippee! I have to review what is good for me to dine on when out. I think I may be making some bad choices. Or maybe I should only be eating half. I probably should ask for the doggie bag up front.

On top of that, I know its inevitable that I have to exercise. Strangely enough, I'm not opposed to it. Granted, I'm in no shape to do a Body Pump class or anything unless I plan on dying that way or having some serious nose drainage issues. Plus I'm not supposed to be carrying anything heavy or stoop/squat, etc. On the other hand, I do feel well enough to do a WATP DVD. Its low impact, its just walking and I can't get hurt. (I'm going to regret writing that later when I trip over a cat or something.) I think just a little exercise should help. I keep trying to tell myself I'm eating just the same as a year ago and I did not exercise then, but that's a lie. The food may be the same, but the exercise was different. I definitely did more walking and DVDs. Hell, how many times did I bitch about how I couldn't get off and on the toilet after doing a FIRM DVD?

This is crunch time!! Only a little time remains! And I'm NOT getting anything below a satisfactory on my work evaluation. No working hard and doing poor on it because of my weight. I'm serious this time. Really! I swear. And Brian's helping (I think). He through away a perfectly good, gooey, delicious Cinnabon this morning so I wouldn't eat it. :(

No comments: