Thursday, October 2, 2008

This is totally the last post for today.

I had a bad Smart One's experience a long time ago and refused to buy them since. Ironically, I don't remember the experience but I know it was bad. While at a WW meeting I received a coupon for a Smart One's breakfast quesadilla. Holy Hell, Batman. It was awesome. I feel bad for letting it live in my freezer so long. Its the closest thing I could get to a Chick-fil-a sausage burrito (bacon in place of the sausage, and no grease rolling down forearms) and it was only 4 points!! I can't wait for breakfast tomorrow.

It appears that Smart One's have a few choices out there and I don't want waste my time on the yucky ones. Can anyone suggest others to me to buy along with my Lean Cuisine's I get occasionally? I know I'm not a fan of WW mac and cheese. I like LC's much better. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I love LC pizzas. And I posted awhile back on Smart Ones Morning English Muffin Sandwich with Canadian Style Bacon. I think they're awesome. I haven't tried the morning burritos, but now I might have to give it a try...

Caroline said...

By the way, I still want your recipe for BBQ Skillet Chicken!

Anonymous said...

Stay away from any Smart Ones with chicken in them. The Baked Ziti is awesome!!! And the salisbury steak (I think?) with asparagus, that one is pretty good.

Mac and cheese and the enchiladas, not so much.