Monday, September 15, 2008

I had motivation

but I screwed it up. Brian worked overtime tonight, but went to the gym earlier this morning. I figured after he left I should probably go and workout myself. (I still haven't in a long time...) I got my ass out of the bed (we napped before he went to work) and I got some gym clothes on, packed a clean-up bag and went downstairs. I figured I'd look to see what studio BodyPump was in and that's when I noticed Brian was right. He told me the class was at 6pm. Just like he told me his cycling class was at 9am, when it was really at 930. In the afternoon, I looked at the calendar and I swear it said 630pm. I have no idea where I got that from, but there was no way I was going to make it there in ten minutes. So I didn't go. The schedule for tomorrow shows a class at 6am. I'm more motivated than normal, but I don't think that motivated. I don't know why this gym thing is such a hard step for me. Hell, I used to be the girl always running around playing basketball or soccer or hell anything that had to do with athletics. Now I'm this girl who probably spends more energy coming up with excuses not to go than if I just went and got it over with.

I'm headed to weigh in tomorrow AM. I don't really know what to expect. I guess I'll be about the same. I haven't been counting points but I have definitely turned down some things I normally would have eaten. Like my Subway choice Sunday and tonight I opted for a turkey sub instead of pizza or KFC potato wedges that I really wanted. I've drank LOTS more water. I even counted my waters. I think I'm short one but I think I can squeeze that in tonight before bed. The downfall of that was I was up peeing all damn night. Now I remember why I don't drink water.

I guess I should go be a little more productive before I go to bed. Laundry's being done, but the garbage needs to be taken around. Ugh, Monday night is the day I really miss Brian when he's not here.

No comments: