Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 3

I really have nothing to report because I didn't going to my meeting. Instead I was at work actually doing the tasks of my new position. Gotta say....it was awesome. I still have a lot of things to learn and have to work out a routine so everything gets done in a timely manner. But as far as being a supervisor, well, lets just say I can't believe I stressed out so much about it. Everything kind of seemed to fall into place. The only major issue I ran into was finding my way around that area of the county. While I was at work I called Brian and told him to find my credit card and order a GPS for me. They have TomToms in the cars, but unless you know the city and I think the mayors name, it can't find the address. It was frustrating. Regardless, I enjoyed it and look forward to doing it again. Whenever that will be. Staffing still sucks so we're squashing OT left and right meaning we're not doing our actual supervisory jobs. Ugh, whatever. As long as I keep getting a check every two weeks I can deal.

Back to my meeting. I didn't go. I did, however, weigh myself in the bathroom and according to my scale I lost .8 pounds. Not a huge loss, but its better than a gain. So far yesterday and today I've been really good about not overdoing it. Honestly, as soon as I'm done posting I'm going to do a DVD workout which I haven't done in MONTHS!! I have to start introducing some exercise in here. I said I was going to go to the gym, but I never made it. Seriously, I ran out of time as I had to head north again for Laura's shower.

1 comment:

jo said...

Congrats on your loss! Big or small, they all add up!

Glad your new job is going well.