Thursday, August 6, 2009

Creepy Crawlers

Thats what I feel is whats on my skin. First it was poison ivy and now we're pretty sure I'm allergic to laundry detergent. I've got a few facebook responses from people suggesting all natural detergents. I'm hesitant to try, for no real reason I guess. Part of it is the cost. I don't want to dump a lot of money into something if its not going to work. At the same time, I'd like to stop itching and maybe even be nice to Mother Earth for a change.

Brian started using Green Works cleaning sprays and is convinced its the best bathroom cleaner out there. Thats something still bought at the grocery store. I'm having a hard time buying online....

Anyone have suggestions?

1 comment:

Amy Anderson said...

How about just switching to the dye- and perfume-free detergent and dryer sheets? It's the same price as the other stuff.