Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I've got to say, I've had a good few days. I've made it to the gym twice and had awesome, sweat dripping workouts. I've figured out my workouts are based all on the music I'm listening to. My MP3 player has great stuff on it. I've even had to extend some of the workouts a few minutes longer just to finish listening to a song. Tomorrow, I'm throwing some weights in the mix.

My days with Brian have been super great, We went to a Caribbean Wine Festival this weekend where I got pinned against a tree after I was folded up in one of those nylon chairs that fit in a long bag. Anyway, I fell over, tried to brace myself against the tree with my hand and the chair folded up on me with me still in it. I'm sure it was humorous. It would have been funnier had I been drinking already. I do have to say two glasses of wine and listening to Brandon say he wanted to get a "shit zoo" dog when we move definitely helped the mood. We kept tell him he was saying a bad work so now he just says he wants a zoo dog. This is the kid that told Brian he was "half Jewish and half Christmas."

I'm so ready to move it's not even funny. No, we're still not packed, but at least we've started. We're selling stuff like crazy, which is good because our "want" list for the house is growing. A trip to Ikea today just added a few hundred more bucks to that list, but I'm really happy with some of the stuff we picked out. Oh, and I bought myself a new lightning fast laptop today. I've been using Brian's 6 year old laptop all this time and I swear it moved slower than molassess. Two days ago it breathed its last breath and died. This one is so much faster, I can't believe it. Brian asked why I got off the computer in such a short amount of time....we figured out the other computer was so slow loading things it took about 3 times the amount of time to look at the few sites I check out. Today I looked at everything in no time!

PS. Anyone interested in a free gray kitten? My sister has two "oops" kitties from her tramp of a daughter. (The cat, she doesn't have a daughter.) This is the cat she took to the vet to get fixed and the doctor came back out and told her he couldn't do the surgery because Tillie was preggo. So, Leigh (sister) had to schedule for a 3rd time. Remember, the 1st time Tillie ran away was no where to be found. That's when she got knocked up. You can be the best parent sometimes and teach them right from wrong and still things go aray. I think she should have got her teenage birth control but who am I? Just the crazy aunt. Huh...now how does she feel caring for 4 cats? And, I'm the crazy aunt.......

:0) Cats are like humans in our family.

No comments: