Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A good morning so far

I'm feeling pretty good about today. Instead of indulging in some really bad for me breakfast, I had some cereal. While staring at the cabinet holding the mess of cereals, I decided to make serving sized baggies filled with the cereal. Two birds with one stone: I cleaned up the mess and now can grab a bag of cereal when I need a snack or as I'm walking out the door for work in the morning. Now, I just have to find a nice Thermos or something to hold my milk.

After my clean-up, feeling very Weight-watchery today, I logged into WW.com. Much to my surprise is an updated site. IMO, its much better than before and easier to use. I'm looking forward to journaling. No weigh in this week. I'm in a good mood. I don't want to ruin it!! :O)

No comments: