Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tomorrow is a new week.

I wish I could say I had a good WW week, but I'd be lying. And I think the reason is, I know I won't be weighing in until next Tuesday. I work my 24 hour shift tomorrow and will get heldover at least 2 hours on Tuesday so that shift can vote. Theres no way I can make it home in time for my meeting.

I ate junk two days because it made me feel better. Another two days I ate bad because I felt good and it felt good to be out having fun with Brian. And, deep down, I don't feel bad about this week. There's next week to focus on. The journal will come back out and all will be good.

I did make it to the gym yesterday and I loved it. I went to the women's gym at the gym and found out I love it. Its smaller, less people and the equipment I like. The layout is better----I don't feel like I'm walking in the middle of a mess trying to figure out what to do next. I think Brian was happy I was happy because he's been going to the gym faithfully and I have not. I'm excited to see how the working out will help change my body. I dont know why, but now its like a competition with myself. That just sounded stupid. But at least I'll win no matter what!

Oh...I'm so serious about this working out thing, that I'm considering getting up early and working out before my shift starts so I can shower and not worry about it during the day. But that all depends on how the sleeping goes tonight and if I can get my butt out of bed an hour earlier in the AM. Going to sleep tonight shouldn't be a problem with the sunset so early. I was ready for bed by 5:45!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The proper kind of a fitness routine can aid in the achievement of the persons goal and make him not only look but also feel great. So there must be usage of appropriate equipments that are employed to achieve the fitness goals. A workout plan and the necessary Fitness Equipment , it will all contribute to not only a healthy life but also a long one.