Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Few new finds....

Found a few new things to chew on lately:

Ronzoni Bistro
I had penne with chicken and broccoli. I found it to be pretty good, especially for being premade. Its ready to eat after 90 seconds in the microwave. When you grab the package, you'll think there's not enough food in there, but once prepared, it was a pretty good portion. And the best part: 1 svg per bag so you don't have to share and the one I ate was only 4 points. Totally tasted like 12.

Brian and I found Werthers Originals Sugar Free at Walmart. Its 1 point for 5 candies. I spread my five out through the day yesterday and I gotta say, that little bitty candy saved me from snacking on the danishes and breads out on the counter.

Brian has been eating these for a while, but we came across something new. There is now a breakfast version of them. I believe one was caramel coffee cake and the other was blueberry lemon crisp. I don't know the exact number of points, but if they are like the mini cakes they shouldn't be bad. (I hope.) We got them at Safeway.

Now, its time for turkey meatball subs, made by my lover boy. (Ha, makes him sound sexy in the kitchen.)

No comments: