Sunday, October 4, 2009

Top 10

1. I gave myself one week of eating better. It turned into two. Tomorrow will be the beginning of week three.

2. After my one week of eating better I decided it was time to get help. I'm using our FREE trainer/wellness guy from work to help me get in shape and healthy.

3. I'm so excited because I poop everyday now.

4. I grab water before Diet Pepsi's now.

5. I eat vegetables and try new things.

6. I'm wearing jeans today. I can breath, even with them zipped up.

7. I've lost over 9 pounds so far.

8. I'm scared I'll go on a binge, but I think that fear may keep me from doing it.

9. My uniform last night was comfortable.

10. I'm not going to say it out loud, but this time its going to work.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Way to go Sarah! I hope you find the journey easy. It seems you reached out for help and that is such a positive thing. Having someone there who knows what you should be doing as far as training is great.

Laura said...

I love the top 10, i think that you should do one every week, so its just not about how much you lost in the week but about other stuff that helped along the way. Congrads on the loss.