Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I might need a prostate exam.

Ohhh, was I tired yesterday and most of today.

Tired + Me= eating unnecisary junk

I swear, when I'm tired....like really, been awake for 24 hours or more tired, I eat. I'm not the least bit hungry. I feel like crap afterward (is it afterward or afterwards? I never can remember....) with a belly ache, pants too tight, bloated like a kid from Ethiopa. The sad part is most of the time I don't even know I'm doing it. Yesterday it was a blueberry muffin, a glazed donut and strawberry milk. That was supposed to be my "pick at" snack all shift and the donut was for today. It worked out to be the "meal" I ate while talking to my Major at the dinner table. It wasn't till I was cleaning up my spot that I realized I just downed a 3" sub, some chips, a donut and a muffin with my milk. I'm not going to dwell on it because tomorrow is another day. I'd like to say today was another day but I skipped breakfast for a staff meeting at 8am and ended up sitting next to Brian and his shift partners at Chipotle with a delicious fajita burrito in my hands at lunch time. I'm moving on but its frustrating having that issue. Why can't I just be tired and crave water or something?

By the way, drinking water sucks. I very much increased my water intake and now I feel like an old man with a prostate problem when I go to sleep. I'd actually consider a catheter for bedtime.

I've been doing these pre-movement stretches Bill (the guy from work helping me) told me to do. I feel like an absolute fool doing them because I'm so awkward, but they do feel so good while I'm doing them. I walked around the circle out front of the house for 30 minutes the night before last. I gotta say, that was a good workout. Its about 1/4 mile around and there's a pretty good hill in the middle of the circle so it changes things up a little bit. I really need to work on a little more intense workout. Tomorrow I'll look into something more. I love that sore feeling the next day. I love the uniform pants that allow breathing even more!

No comments: