Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This is why I QUIT WW everytime....

I'm having a super duper want to eat everything in the kitchen moment and I'm trying to type my way through it. This is horrible. This is my first day actually trying on WW because I lied nothing really panned out last week with it. I ate shit for the last 2 days and the trainer guy from work finds me everyday and wants to know how things are going. Ummmm, how do I say "exactly the same as yesterday" in a more positive "look I'm doing stuff but I'm really lying I'm still eating crap" way? What? Pizza. I love pizza you know. It is past lunch time and thats my problem, I think I waited too long. Now I've near ravenous.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Crisis averted. Fixed with a shower, a light hot dog on sandwich bread instead of a roll to save a few cal's and instead of chips I went with hummus (I love) and pita chips. About the same amount of points as chips in the long run, but I definitely "feel" like I ate more.

Unsettled Mind said...

good for you on the diversion...at least you recognize that it's still tough on ya and that you've got to figure out ways to fix it. it's typically when you feel like it's ok to eat whatever and that you don't have anything to worry about when it will start getting bad.
you have to accept that you have an F'd up schedule and that it doesn't help your motivation one bit. you'll figure it out. baby steps....