Monday, February 22, 2010

New Me--Version 1.5

I'm finding out my physical therapy workout sessions (which are no joke--leave me sweaty and out of breath) are tailored for my body, my workout ability, and my goals. The generic workouts that were suggested to me in the past just don't work for me. In fact, they hurt me more. Now, I'm feeling (not yet seeing) progress and I look forward to these workouts now instead of finding excuses to avoid them.

With my "new me" for 2010 goal, I've scheduled an appointment to see a nutritionist/dietitian on Wednesday afternoon. I want to be healthier overall. I want someone to sit down and really analyze the food/drink I'm putting in my body and show me what is better for me, not the "average" person. I want that tailored program. I want to reach my goals and have someone follow me along the way.

1 comment:

BuckeyeReavis said...

omg im soooo happy to find a fellow weight loss blog out there lets keep in touch

good luck